It is no secret that mobile games have taken the world by storm. The mobile gaming industry generates a whopping $80 billion in revenue annually, and has made the likes of Apple and Google millionaires. One of the most popular mobile games of all time is Subway Surfers, now in its sixth year of existence.
The gameplay of Subway Surfers is incredibly simple. The player runs on a 2D plane, navigating their character through oncoming walls. The object of the game is to see how far the player can get before being caught by the trains that are at the bottom of the screen. The player has to move fast, as the trains are always catching up and the player can be thrown in jail if they are caught. To move, the player taps the screen to jump over, or duck under, the oncoming walls. The player can collect coins and power-ups to help them make it further.
The graphics are simplistic, with a light-hearted and cartoony appearance. The game has a very retro-style that is reminiscent of early video games.
Information about replayability
Subway Surfers is one of the few games that has no limit on how many times the player can play. There is a ton of replay value in this game.
Subway Surfers is a really fun and addicting game that has been a huge success since 2012. It is available on many different platforms and is really great for casual gaming.
- It is free to play
- It is really fun and addicting
- It is great for casual gaming
- It is good for people of all ages
- It is available on many different platforms
- It is a good way to pass idle time
- It is a great time-killer
- The game can be a bit buggy. It can get repetitive
- It can be hard to earn coins
- It can be hard to earn keys
- It can be hard to unlock content